Nobody likes clutter, unfortunately most of us have it.
A good declutter can not only free your home but your mind too, giving you some much needed breathing space. Decluttering can often feel like a mammoth task but there are many benefits from doing so. You may be surprised to find out how much money you can make by ditching your unwanted items.
Here are 5 helpful tips to make money from your declutter:
1. Sell your belongings on Ebay, Facebay or Gumtree.
2. Recycle your old mobile phones.
3. Sell your things at a car boot sale or online through Shpock.
4. Take your clothes, shoes, accessories to Cash for Clothes.
5. Rent your empty space – Once you’ve cleared through your home, you can now rent out those empty spaces and get a regular monthly income from it. Companies such as ShedSpace connect people within a community who have unused space to people who need space. Make some cash & help out a neighbour, win-win!